No one every said a broken bone should be a bad thing. These people have all taken their injuries with a grain of salt and decided to turn their mandatory casts in to wonderful works of art. These are all fantastic!
- This DIY Backyard Bed Is Your Next Summer Project!
- 21 Pets Who Simply Refuse To Let You Vacation Without Them
- These Snapchat Stories From 2006 Are Throwback Heaven
- These 10 Disney Lookalikes Are A Match Made In Heaven
- 12 Hilarious Moments Straight From Internet Heaven
- 23 Must-Have Gadgets For Modern Parents
- 19 Celebrities That Actually Got Their Start In Reality TV!
- 15 Pictures That Are Confusing AF
- 16 Photos That Are Awesome And Confusing In Equal Measure
- 15 People Who Are Seriously Switched On To Life
- 23 Pictures That Show How Far Humans Have Descended…
- 23 Pictures That Show People Can Be Kind Of Terrible…
- 12 Parents Share The Ridiculous Reasons Behind Kids’ Food Fussiness
- The 17 Genius Vandals Who Could Make Even A Cop Giggle!
- Just How Small Are The Teeniest Tiniest Male Celebrities?
- 16 Pictures That Can’t Be A Coincidence
- Meet Raimundo Who’s Suffering From Elephantiasis
- 18 Kids Who Can’t Get Hide And Seek Quite Right!
- 13 Incredible Ways Science Is Using Human Waste
- This Guy Transformed An Old Wine Barrel Into Something Incredible
Sometimes you need to think outside of the box to get peoples attention and that is particularity true with marketing tools. These restaurant owners understand this concept and are taking their humble chalkboards and turning them into masterpieces!
We love to humanize our animal friends and we see positive emotive behaviors in a lot of what they do. These may not be genuine affections but we see them as adorable animal smooches and we love it!
Any cat owner will tell you that cats and kittens will do whatever they want! Some times they get themselves into situations that they simply can’t get out of… and its always hilarious!
LA native Michael Jason Enriquez has taken well known celebrities and give them a make over, Chola style!
This throw back to the 90’s subculture involves plenty of sharpie eyebrows, dark lip-liner, and facial and neck tattoos is simply fantastic
Think of these as phone hacks that will improve your well being. Every cellphone produced now has a built in camera so why not start using it in creative ways to improve our lives? These are all fantastic and simple tricks that solve problems you never knew existed!