There is always a split second before bad things happen. It often seems like an eternity and thanks to these shots those moments are captured in time for all to enjoy!
- 16 Selfie Situations That Got Super Awkward, Super Quick
- 16 Things You May Have Not Known About Jason Statham
- 20 Of The Worst Band Names Ever
- 26 Terrible Tattoo Trends Everyone Wishes Never Happened
- 16 Of The Worst Things That Could Ever Happen
- If You’re Scared Ghosts Are Real, Don’t Look At These 13 Photos
- 7 Of America’s Most Disturbing Cults
- 16 Reasons Why I Will Never Believe Anyone Ever Again
- 12 Disturbing Pictures That You Can’t Unsee
- 18 Incredible Acts Of Kindness That Weren’t Necessary But Were Given Anyway
- 12 Crazy Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Peter Dinklage
- 20 Disgusting Split Second Scenes That Slipped Into The Simpsons
- 14 Reddit Roasts That Will Definitely Leave A Scar
- 18 Pics So Amazing You’ll Double Take When You Know What They Are
- 15 Creepy Images That Just Can’t Be Explained
- Here’s Why These Actors Faces Make The Perfect Villains
- 19 Hauntingly Beautiful Abandoned Hotels
- 14 Crazy Photos Of People Defying The Laws Of Gravity
- 14 Crazy Real Photos That Will Give Your Brain A Workout
- 15 Insanely Creative Uses For Your Old Egg Cartons
It’s often not until a child reaches their teenage years that they start to realises their parents are awkward and embarrassing. These babies have all got the message early and its hilarious!
Travel with Biddy – the cute little hedgehog adventuring all throughout the Pacific Northwest.
These pictures have come from the super secretive Star Wars set based on the sands of Abu Dhabi. In these photos it appears the production is re-creating the desert planet of Tatooine with new aliens, R2 units and plenty of selfie taking extras, which is helping spread fuel excitement from Star Wars fans around the […]
These men have all proven they have an x-factor in certain fields… It’s just not clear if they deserve a medal or a supervising adult!
The Baden was launched at the Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes after 2 years of construction for an owner who planned to circumnavigate the globe. What happened next is absolutely heart breaking…