- 24 Pictures For Your Dirty Mind
- 20 Gross, Scary, and Strange Situations That Will Make You Shake!
- These 33 Infuriatingly Tiny Disasters Will Ruin Your Day
- 16 Roommates Who Run The Crazy Train
- 27 Ways We Can All Avoid Growing Up
- 11 Tweets That Got People Fired From Their Jobs
- 14 Interesting Facts About The Jolie-Pitt Kids
- 17 People Who Have Mastered Cards Against Humanity
- The Cast Of ‘Sabrina The Teenage Witch’ Then And Now!
- The 11 Worst Trends Of 2015 We’re Ready To Forget
- 12 Practically Perfect Facts You Never Knew About Mary Poppins
- The 18 Most Unbelievably Perfect Photobombs
- 12 Poor Animals That Have Accepted Defeat
- 11 Insane Military Tactics That Were Pure Genius
- 20 Pictures Of Entirely Insane Humans Casually Shopping At Walmart
- 18 Of The Worst Parenting Fails Imaginable.
- 21 Photos That Explain Why The World Hates Picky Eaters
- 17 Spelling Catastrophes Where One Letter Changed Everything
- 15 Leonardo Photoshops That Are Worthy Of Your Attention
- 15 Grilling Hacks That Will Make You A BBQ Champion
Check out these amazing facts!
The chart above, presented today by CCP Games CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson, shows us the number of accounts for EVE over the game’s 10-year history. The light blue is subscribers, the dark blue trial accounts.
16 people who were unfortunate enough to get friend zoned whilst texting. All their hopes and dreams crushed with a single text message, how awful!
These people need a “post to brain” filter!