As bus stops go, they are never the best of places to be standing at waiting for a bus – especially on this cold winters days. Although, there are some bus stops around the world which could make the wait a little less painful. All the bus stops featured are real and might just make the wait for the bus a little less daunting!
- 35 Unexpected Things That Look Hilariously Similar
- 19 Disney Villains Transformed Into Sexy Goddesses Just For You
- 12 Russian Celebrity Lookalikes Who Are Pretty Much The Same Person
- 18 Early 2000s Celebrity Couples You Totally Forgot Were A Thing
- 18 Hilarious Examples Of Real Irony
- The Incredible True Story Behind Mexico’s Most Dangerous Drug Cartel
- “We Ain’t Saying She’s A Gold Digger” – But We Kinda Are
- 14 Hilarious Details Even Hardcore Friends Fans Have Never Noticed
- These Shanghai Workers Produced Apple iPhones & Lived In Horrible Conditions
- 13 Of The World’s Craziest Surgeries Ever Performed On Humankind
- 29 Weird Pictures That Make No Sense Whatsoever
- 11 Fantastically Clever Ways To Cheat On Exams
- 10 Superyachts You Can Rent For A Week If You Sell Your House And Your Soul
- These Famous Wrestlers “Wrestled” In Adults Films As Well
- Disaster Struck When 1.5 Million Balloons Were Launched Into The Air
- 19 Ridiculous Wedding Photos Celebrating The Big Day In Style!
- 15 Throwback Photos Of The Most Famous Faces
- 18 Family Photo Fails That Will Make You Sick
- 18 Perfectly Innocent Photos That Are Tainted With Dirt From Your Mind
- 23 Of The Most Painful Fan Encounters On Earth
Some people need to put their phone away when they have had a few too many, while their friends need to stop texting them about it in the morning. Actually, please carry on because they are hilarious.
These statues are the thing of nightmares but what makes makes them so creepy? Is it because even though they are a representation of life, they are so stubbornly lifeless? Or is it because we can never prove they aren’t moving when we turn our backs?
Do you need something interesting to tell your co-workers or friends while hanging out at the bar or something to break the ice with a stranger you had your eye on. Well we have you covered with these very interesting one sentence facts
If there was obvious signs that you were living in the ghetto, these 22 pictures would be them.
Richard Silver is a photographer who has created a series called “Time Slice”. It’s an imaginative idea which brilliantly shows the passage of time in a single photo. Each photo consists of a famous landmark and gradually slices from day to to night, providing an amazing effect,