Two photographer claim to be the first people to capture this unique view of what is one of the world’s most spectacular natural phenomenon. The results are simply awesome!
- 16 Hilariously Awkward Police Sketches
- Why Does This Policewoman Have So Many Instagram Followers?
- 15 Gloriously Satisfying Images That Will Delight Your Soul
- 16 Posts Celebrities Should Have Thought Twice About
- 15 Celebrities That Looked After Other Celebrities
- 11 Hidden Disney Facts That Will Explode Your Mind
- 10 Parasitic Infections You Wouldn’t Wish On Your Worst Enemy
- 17 Hilarious Autocorrect Fails That Said What You Were REALLY Thinking
- 10 Examples Of Why You Should Always Try It On First
- 15 Good, Bad and Ugly Cover-Up Tattoos
- 19 Killer Pick-up Lines That Really Stood Out From The Crowd
- The 9 Weirdest Things That Fancy Restaurants Have Ever Used As Plates
- 18 Images That Embrace Your Dirty Mind
- 10 Of The World’s Worst Amusement Park Accidents
- 11 Dangerous Games The Kids Are Playing These Days
- 21 Corporate Logo Tattoos You Hope They Got Paid To Have Done
- 11 Roller Coaster Rides That Destroyed People’s Lives
- 15 Grilling Hacks That Will Make You A BBQ Champion
- 12 Boring But Essential Dishwashing Hacks
- 16 Celebrities Who Have Come A Long Way
A brown bear cub waves at the camera; a short-eared owl plays peekaboo and in Kuwait a solitary chameleon strides through the desert. These amazing National Geographic photos prove we live in a magic world!
These people take life a little less seriously and the results are extremely funny!
There are various theories as to what happened to these planes, whether it was as simple as a disastrous engine failure, or as intricate as a terrorist attack, no one knows for sure what the fate of these planes and their passengers were.
Insomniac Games have released 10 new screenshots for Sunset Overdrive, check them out below:
There are fewer than 30 Gobi bears in existence and these guys are here to make sure they don’t go extinct. Gobi bears are found in Gobi Desert, a harsh landscape that stretches from Mongolia into China.