Don’t be freaked out, they can’t harm you from your living room! Here are 19 of the largest (and creepiest) animals known to man.
- 16 Hilariously Awkward Police Sketches
- Why Does This Policewoman Have So Many Instagram Followers?
- 15 Gloriously Satisfying Images That Will Delight Your Soul
- 16 Posts Celebrities Should Have Thought Twice About
- 15 Celebrities That Looked After Other Celebrities
- 11 Hidden Disney Facts That Will Explode Your Mind
- 10 Parasitic Infections You Wouldn’t Wish On Your Worst Enemy
- 17 Hilarious Autocorrect Fails That Said What You Were REALLY Thinking
- 10 Examples Of Why You Should Always Try It On First
- 15 Good, Bad and Ugly Cover-Up Tattoos
- 19 Killer Pick-up Lines That Really Stood Out From The Crowd
- The 9 Weirdest Things That Fancy Restaurants Have Ever Used As Plates
- 18 Images That Embrace Your Dirty Mind
- 10 Of The World’s Worst Amusement Park Accidents
- 11 Dangerous Games The Kids Are Playing These Days
- 21 Corporate Logo Tattoos You Hope They Got Paid To Have Done
- 11 Roller Coaster Rides That Destroyed People’s Lives
- 15 Grilling Hacks That Will Make You A BBQ Champion
- 12 Boring But Essential Dishwashing Hacks
- 16 Celebrities Who Have Come A Long Way
Rather than just a place to sleep while on the road, these mobile mansions have more amenities than your average Hamptons summer rental! If you have the cash then your next road trip can be in this palace on wheels
The pictures you are about to see have been taken from Photographer Eric Lafforgue who is now banned from ever entering North Korea. He brings attention to the harsh conditions and strict rules which citizens have to abide by within this rogue region.
Two students that go by the name Dangerdust are creating creative waves at the Columbus College of Art and Design. The art they create out of chalk is not only immensely beautiful but it is also deeply inspiring! Check it out
If you’re the type that enjoys taking on any project (in particular, crafts) then take a look at these 21 lamps you can build by yourself using only household items and simple tools!
Dubbed the ‘death trap hotel’, the Kimberley Hotel in Blackpool, Lancashire, horrified fire safety officers when they raided the building last year. What they found defies belief!