This Artist Is Destroying Childhoods by Remixing Disney With The Walking Dead
If you are a fan of Disney and AMC’s The Walking Dead, then the work of French graphic artist Kasami -Sensei is going to make your day. He includes a wide array of your favorite Disney characters, re-imagined after “the fall” in The Walking Dead’s zombie wasteland. Check out his tumblr for more. He calls his art “Destroy Chidhoold.”
1. Atlantis’ Kida and Milo won’t give into the ‘walkers’.
2. Lilo & Stitch – Nani, Lilo, and Stitch. These brave characters WILL overcome.
3. Aladdin – Aladdin, Jasmin, and Abu. A magic carpet would certainly come in handy when it comes to ‘biters’.
4. Brave‘s Merida and Tangled‘s Repunzel team up!
5. Peter Pan‘s Peter, Wendy join up with Alice in Wonderland‘s Alice to beat on some zombies.
6. You do not want to try Maleficent. Imagine if she teamed up with Michonne!
7. Treasure Planet‘s Jim comes to the aid of The Little Mermaid’s Ariel
8. Yzma and Kronk from The Emperor’s New Groove fit in a little TOO well.
9. The Emporor’s New Groove – Kuzco seems to have adapted quickly to his new environment.
10. Hiccup and Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon won’t have any trouble.
11. Belle and Adam – Beauty and the Beast – are really going to see some a whole new ballgame of beast.
12. Esmeralda, Clopin, and Djali from The Hunchback of Notre Dame don’t appear overly concerned.
13. Snow, Cindy, and Aurora – A Disney princess dream team is on the prowl.
14. Mulan is out for zombie heads.