These Awesome Cleaning Hacks Will Make Your Life So Much Easier!
1. Use lemon and kosher salt to thoroughly clean wooden cutting boards
2. Clean cookie sheets with a paste mixture of 1/4 cup baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
One Good Thing By Jillee
3. To clean a shower head, wrap it with a plastic bag filled with white vinegar
A Real-Life Housewife
4. To clean your mattress first vacuum it to get rid of crumbs then sprinkle it with baking soda to cover the mattress’ entire top. After letting it sit for a few hours, vacuum away the baking soda.
Life in Ryans’
5. To clean a cheese grater, shred a potato after using it. The oxalic acid in the potato will remove the gunk and residue with ease. Don’t worry, the potato won’t go to waste cause you can use it for hash browns!
Rachel vs. Ramen
6. Filling a bowl with vinegar and water and microwave it for about two minute, will clean your microwave!
7. Dishwasher = Toy washer!
Brady Lou Project Guru
8. You can clean your coffee maker by filling the water chamber with half-water, half-vinegar. Run it on a half-brew cycle and make it sit for an hour. After the hour is up, let it finish the brew cycle. Empty the coffee pot and run fresh water cycles repetitively until you can’t smell the vinegar anymore.
9. An old sock dipped in a water-vinegar mixture can be used to clean blinds
Keep Home Simple
10. Scrub cast iron pans with a coarse salt-water mixture to remove those stubborn food residue. Thoroughly dry it afterwards and before storage, apply a thin coat of oil.
11. Use half of a bagel to clean your paintings! So simple!
The Brick House
12. Rinse your blender out and fill it up with hot water. Add in a little dishwashing soap and give it a whirl. Rinse it again and you’re left with a sparkling clean blender!
13. To clean your toothbrush, fill up a clean glass with white vinegar and leave your tooth brush in this glass. Leave this for a few hours and rinse your toothbrush afterwards.
14. Make a “wonder” paste of a mixture of water and baking soda then spread this all over your oven. Allow this to sit overnight and use a wet rag to wipe this mixture off. The next step is to spray some vinegar on the inside of the oven and wipe this down with a wet rag. The last step is to turn the oven on for 20 minutes (on low) to dry it up.