Twitter Is Making Jay Z’s Life The Living Pits
Twitter is getting lit at the expense of Jay Z and the infamous Lemonade album his Mrs dropped. If you have been under a rock for the past couple of days, this is what went down. Beyoncé released her album Lemonade, and threw all kinds of shade Jay Z’s way. In particular, Queen B not-so-subtly sung about his philandering shenanigans with “Becky with the good hair.” Now Twitter has responded in the best possible way, take a look.
1. We coming for you Jay.
2. For the rest of his god damn life.
3. “I see you see me.”
4. Not today.
5. B been brewing.
6. She certainly is.
7. Seriously though?
8. “Then, I am going to pretend I forgive you at the end.”
9. Back at it again with “Becky with the good hair”.
10. It’s unthinkable.
11. Jay Z is ruining it for all men.
12. You mad?
13. “Ohh this is dope B…wait, what?”
14. FOUND HER.
15. Oprah calls this an “Aha moment.”
17. “I don’t love it, but you gotta put that sh*t on Tidal.”