6 Photographs That Will Shake You To The Core – For No Reason
It’s these type of ‘wait for it, you know it’s coming, any moment now’ moments that piss you off and cause you huge anxiety for absolutely no reason. For some reason, humanity gets deeply uncomfortable with not seeing a resolution to something – try suddenly switching off Star Wars just as Luke is aiming to destroy the Death Star – you know what’s going to happen, but you’re super pissed that you don’t get the pay off. Here are six images produced by photographer Aaron Tilley and director Kyle Bean capturing the anxious moment right before ‘the action moment’.
1. Burn baby burn! No really burn you b*stard…burn already!
2. How shiny is that ball? It’s almost impossibly shiny, it’s so shiny how can you look away?
3. Oh my God that’s a white shirt! It’s white, do you realize what you are doing? The dye is about to be cast.
4. Are you really going to waste that martini? It’s alcohol damn it! You should never waste alcohol.
5. That’s a really nice red balloon, why are those nails underneath it? Stay up balloon, you don’t want to go down.