25 Random Facts That Will Make For Great Small Talk
Not a lover of the small talk? That’s OK, you’ll make it through the next cocktail party with these 25 fun facts. Everyone loves fun facts.
1. Chocolate milk was invented in Ireland.
2. Ketchup was once thought to have medicinal properties.
3. More people are killed every year by falling coconuts than by sharks.
4. Once, Norway knighted a penguin.
5. The official vegetable of Oklahoma is a watermelon.
6. A year on Venus is shorter than a day on Venus.
7. A normal scientific calculator has six times the processing power of the computer that landed Apollo 11.
8. Albert Woolson, the last veteran of the Civil War, died in 1959.
9. There are more ways to shuffle a desk of cards than there are atoms on earth.
10. Cows have BFFs.
11. Popeye has four nephews.
12. Light roast coffee has more caffeine than dark roast coffee.
13. A pig’s orgasm lasts for over half an hour!
14. A butt load is an actual measurement! It equates to 126 gallons.
15. Africa is bigger than the USA, China, India and all these other countries combined.
16. The technical name for lint that gathers in the bottom of your pocket is gnurr.
17. Canada has more lakes than all other countries combined.
18. There are more public libraries in the USA than there are McDonalds.
19. Yoda and Miss Piggy were voiced by the same person.
20. AOL dial up internet still makes millions from subscribers.
21. Shakespeare and Pocahontas were alive at the same time.
22. Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln were born on the exact same day.
23. The American flag was designed by a 17-year-old as part of a class project. He received a B-.