18 Awesome Jeans Hacks So Your Favorite Denim Never Has To Die
1. Dress your bed up
Your bed is probably jealous of how good you look in jeans, so now you can dress it up too!
2. Shredded denim can be weaved into a funky rug
These super-durable rugs are great for pets and people.
3. Old denim makes great wine gift bags
And they’re reusable, so your creations won’t go to waste.
4. Make a funky soft toy
A denim whale? Yes please!
5. Use your old jeans for an arts and crafts wall hanging
You can keep everything in jeans pockets.
6. Sew your old jeans into nifty wallets
Just pick up some funky lining and get sewing!
7. Dress up your planter boxes in old jeans
8. Make a cute can cozy for your next party
Because everyone hates cold can hands.
9. Turn your pants into a skirt!
Give your old jeans a second life!
10. Make a cute tote bag for the beach
Jeans are made from denim because it’s durable. Perfect for a casual tote bag!
11. Add some decorations for a funky water bottle holder
Because holding a water bottle is just too hard
12. Make a funky apron
Use jeans that are already cooking-stained for a more authentic apron feel.
13. Turn them into jewelry!
Yea, you can hold onto your old pants forever, in the form of jewelry! Add a little lace for something super fancy.
14. Make belt loop earrings!
These are perfect for any denim lover.
15. Funky decorated denim bracelets
Lace, beads, whatever! Make these bracelets your own using whatever you want.
16. Cute denim flowers
These flowers look great on headbands!
17. Make a denim Christmas wreath
Ring in the silly season with a cool denim wreath like this!