2. Crazy visual memory: Stephen Wiltshire has the ability to look at a subject just once and create a drawing of the subject in full detail and accuracy. Wiltshire was able to accurately recreate New York city after a brief helicopter ride above it!
3. The boy made of rubber: This is Daniel Browning Smith and he has been named the most flexible man alive. He’s flexible enough to dislocate his arms in order to fit through an unstrung tennis racket! The ‘rubberboy’ has three Guinness World Records to his name for his abilities.
4. Teeth of steel: Rathakrishnan Velu from Malaysia is able to pull weights of over 200 tonnes using his teeth! He claims he obtained this amazing talent when an Indian guru taught him to channel all his power to a single part of his body when he was 14
5. The man that never sleeps: Hai Ngoc hasn’t slept since he got a flu in 1973! Amazingly, he continues to function completely normally and the lack of sleep has had no impact on his day to day activities.
6. Superhuman reflexes: Isao Machii from Japan has the ability to process his surroundings in a different way to normal humans. Rather than seeing an item move through the air, he can anticipate the exact location of the item at any given moment with incredible accuracy. He uses this talent to chop items out of the air using his Katana for people’s entertainment – he’s popular on the internet for chopping up airsoft pellets fired directly at him, which can travel at speeds of up to 550 ft/s!
7. Ice man: This is Wim Hof and he is impervious to cold. Wim Hof climbed Mount Everest in nothing but a pair of bicycle shorts! The temperatures on Mount Everest can vary from between minus 35 degrees Celsius and minus 60 degrees Celsius – temperatures where any other human would have been killed in minutes without the correct protection.
8. Seeing with sound: Ben Underwood lost his eyesight at the young age of 3 from cancer. Ben is able to make clicking sounds using his mouth and judge the echo produced to understand his surroundings and any obstacles in his path. This unique ability has allowed Ben to walk around without any assistance, ride his bike and have other normal childhood experiences.
9. Hyper endurance: This is long distance runner Dean Karnazes. Dean has superhuman endurance levels. His extraordinary feats include running on a treadmill for 80 hours non-stop (350 miles) and running 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 consecutive days. Dean’s science team has concluded that if he was kept properly hydrated and fed, he could literally run at around 7-10 MPH until he died of old age – Dean can just keep on running!
10. Mr. Eat it All: Michel Lotito from France has been eating metal, rubber and all sorts of crazy stuff that should never enter the human body! He goes by the nickname ‘Monsieur Mangetout’ which translated is ‘Mr. Eat it All’.
11. Changing body temperature: The ‘Garth’ Monks from Tibet has the ability to change their body temperature using only their minds! They have been recorded to have changed their temperature by 8 degrees Celsius.