15 Magical Outfits Celebs Wore To Coachella 2016
This year, Coachella brought it’s A game and so did all the celebrities. Musicians and actors from Hollywood flocked to the desert to do Molly and have an amazing time. With them, they brought their epic outfits that they can only get away with at Coachella. See the fashionistas of 2016.
1. Ellie Goulding rocked her look with metallic high-waisted shorts and a pink ombré jacket. Perfect for the hot days in the desert.
2. Jared Leto paired his tie dye t-shirt with pilot goggles. Perfection.
3. Kendall Jenner is practically perfect in every way. Her boho-chic dress and accessories are on point.
4. Lea Michele went for simplicity and it worked all kinds of magic. Her braids sealed the deal.
5. Taylor Swift got a lot of attention for her platinum blond hair. Her Ray-Bans, red lipstick and bomber jacket completed her new look.
6. Nina Dobrev nailed the summer look with a long patterned sheer top.
7. Karlie Kloss kills us with her leather top.
8. Kesha gave an epic surprise performance at Coachella and had the hair to match the excitement.
9. Amber Rose embodied the event with a simple peach dress. Nothing was over the top and it looked awesome.
10. Kylie Jenner wore about a million different outfits, with hairstyles to match. She smashed it each and every time.
11. The theme of the 2016 Coachella was bandanas and Josh Hutcherson fit right in.
12. Bella Thorne wore patches on her short shorts and it was beyond. It was so 90s that it makes us want to go back in time.
13. Rihanna was a winged goddess when she performed “We Found Love”.
14. Emma Roberts went with a simple white top and denim shorts combo and she was on fleek.
15. Alessandra Ambrosio is just….woah. NAILING IT.