15 Delicious Ways You Can Have Eggs For Dinner
Even though most of us love eggs, our egg-cooking skills seam somewhat limited. Mainly, we’ll have them either boiled or scrambled, which can get boring from time to time. Here are a few recipes to spice it up.
1. Eggs Korma: Yummy eggs in spicy curry.
2. Baked Feta with eggs, eggs and eggs (plus olives and tomato).
3. No more boring sandwiches: Try this fried egg and mushroom sandwich.
4. A spicy North African dish: Shakshuka.
5. Yum: Bacon, leek and egg risotto.
6. Perfect for a light snack: Spinach and egg drop soup.
7. The wholesome experience: Baked eggs in avocado.
8. Poached eggs and asparagus over grits.
9.Match made in heaven: Egg pizza.
10. Eggs Benedict burger.
11. The newest dinner sensation: Italian baked eggs.
12. Delicious asparagus and egg salad.
13. Pan seared steak and seasoned poached eggs.
14. It never gets old: Spaghetti squash, spinach and fried egg.