14 Questions That Prove Sometimes There Are No Answers
Save yourself the tuition costs of getting a college education in philosophy, where you will basically learn that everything is arbitrary. Instead, discover here that there are questions no one has the answer to.
1. Why go?
2. A delicious bowel of salad.
3. For other questions about today’s news go to hell.
4. Take yourself for a long walk on the beach, Ken Jennings.
5. They are probably quite impartial.
6. In an Escalade.
7. Glass half-full or…?
8. So high in the clouds.
9. When you feed Johnny Appleseed to an apple tree…
10. Clifford is full of it.
11. You know why, liar.
12. Google, asking questions we didn’t even know we wanted to ask.
13. What is this Europe you speak of?