14 Moms Who Got It Wrong But Oh So Right Over Text
Just because these moms don’t understand technology doesn’t mean they aren’t complete geniuses with it.
1. “Oh really Rob? Well I think I do have to introduce myself, you seem to always forget you have a mother”.
2. “I heard about ‘Netflix and chill’, don’t watch movies with strange boys please.”
3. “WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?! YOU’RE TRYING TO HIDE THE SALAD DRESSING AREN’T YOU?!”
4. If that’s how you treat people who screwed up, how do you treat people who did something right?
5. “If you answered my messages every once in a while I wouldn’t have to be all 911 about it.”
6. “You know what you did.”
7. Bowtie Man acts responsible in public, be more like Bowtie Man.
8. Pretty sure that’s a mom trap.
9. Who needs Tinder when you have mom.
10. “Don’t ignore your mother, you know this is the only fun I have, if he’s anything like your father please abort.”
11. A ho’s best friend is her daughter.
12. “But I was just getting good at them – you’re just jealous that I rock at the typing-face-thing.”
13. “It’s only natural Laura, jeez we all have one.”