11 Dysfunctional Signs That Are Good For Business
Sometimes, you need to find a good marketing strategy – and sometimes, the good marketing strategy finds you. The latter is what happened to these lucky businesses as some of their sign’s light bulbs burned out, subsequently attracting a whole new customer base.
1. Finally serving minorities.
2. Target received a recent chill-factor upgrade.
3. All a matter of perspective.
4. Saving the drowning.
5. If you need an upgrade, they’ve got your back… uhm, your front.
6. Jump around!
7. Even though the staff noticed a recent incline in customers, they couldn’t figure out why all of them left the store somewhat disappointed.
8. You’re selling shoes, no need to get all philosophical and sh*t.
9. No more words needed.
10. A dream comes true.