If you believe that Content on EMGN.com violates your copyright, please send us a notice of the violation using the following contact information:
Your notice must include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any Content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States and will terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
Other Legal Complaints
If you have a legal complaint regarding the Services other than copyright matters, or wish to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us.
Your complaint must:
- identify the material that is claimed to violate your rights or to be the subject of activity that violates your rights and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- explain what rights you have and why you believe the material violates your rights; and
- provide accurate information that we can use to contact you.